Jobs & Careers
Welcome and thank you for your interest in working with IC Controls.
We are looking for like minded personnel. Please read the ‘About Us‘ tab on our website. Specifically ‘Our Mission‘, ‘Corporate Profile‘ and ‘Sustainability‘ sections before you send us your cover letter and resume.
We are HIRING for the following position(s):
CLOSED – position filled – University Coop (spring session) – available immediately
– Science / Engineering / Web Design & Development students with experience or education in website development
– send your transcript and link to course descriptions with cover letter.
Even when we may not have any current openings available, we are always looking for qualified personnel to contribute to our team in the following areas:
- Design – Engineering – R&D
- Finance – Accounting – Administration
- Information Technology
- Production – Quality Assurance
- Sales & Marketing
- Coop students are always welcome to submit – just remember to add your transcript and course descriptions.
We operate as a team to provide high quality, precision scientific instruments to benefit the environment. Our highly qualified production environment integrates mechanical, chemical, software, electronics and quality controls, as well as product development. Tool and die makers produce precision components and finishes, chemists produce ultra-pure water and precision chemical standards, electronics and quality control staff fabricate computerized printed circuit board assemblies, and sensor assembly produce precision electrochemical cells.
Use the contact from below to submit your resume and cover letter in pdf format.