Please fill in the form below.
Our service department will review the information you provide. They will attempt to assist you with the product before issuing a return authorization. Then you will receive an e-mail with the Return Authorization Number (RA#) detailing the cleaning, packaging and shipping instructions for the product(s) you are returning. Please do not send any shipments to us before obtaining an RA# and be sure to sign, complete and send a copy of the hazardous material declaration in the shipment.
Service / Warranty / Sales Evaluations
- Send a copy of your PO for a 1 hour evaluation fee. We cannot begin the evaluation until your PO is received. If your return is deemed warranty then the evaluation and service fees will be waived.
- For equipment in critical service applications, please issue a purchase order for replacement equipment and then return the original equipment for evaluation.
Returning for Credit:
- Must be within 60 days of invoice date.
- Must be in new, unused, unmarked and resalable condition.
- Products with expiry dates and shelf life are not eligible for return.
- Products that were custom made are not eligible for return.
- Restocking charges may apply.