535 Multi-Stream Sample Sequencer
Capable of multiplexing up to four sample streams on a time-sharing basis, this PLC-based system provides samples to either a continuous-mode analyzer or a batch-mode analyzer. Each measurement is differentiated via separate sample-and-hold 4-20 mA analog outputs. Enclosed in a rugged IP 66 NEMA 4X rated corrosion-resistant non-metallic enclosure and easy-to-use user interface, the model 535 is optimized for Thermo Scientific Orion analyzers to require minimal set-up out of the box.
- Compact panel/surface mount design
- Supports both continuous ( e.g. sodium) and batch (e.g. silica) type analyzers
- Intuitive 4.3” touchscreen user interface with a menu-driven program providing micro and macro views of the sequencing process.
- Sample and hold analog outputs for individual streams, digital outputs for stream number and alarm indication
- Automatic and manual modes
- User-configurable sample and flush times for all streams
- Bypass mode to allow a combination of streams to be bypassed
- Trend graph display for each stream
- All stainless steel valve manifold