The model 425 quick-union conductivity sensor is a universal version offered in an easy-to-install configuration for insertion or submersion applications. The union-style threaded fitting locks in the electrode for extra safety and ease of removal for calibration, cleaning or replacement.
425 Quick Union Conductivity Sensor
- Technical Data
- Applications & Technical Articles
- Customer Reviews
- Application Review
Recommended for applications where frequent removal for calibration, cleaning or Q.C. checks are required.
- Only one conductivity sensor needed for all uses
- Low maintenance
- Easy to calibrate
- Rapid and accurate response
- Temperature compensator
- Medium temperatures and pressures
- Constructed with titanium electrodes and PVC/CPVC body/tip. For higher temperatures and pressures, option -53 provides PVDF/PTFE body/tip.
- Quick-union design handles submersion, thread-in and flow-through applications all with one interchangeable sensor
For Reliable Conductivity Measurement
- Environmental monitoring
- Medium-conductivity applications
- Corrosive and chemical problems
- Process liquids