The model 606 sensor meets the requirement for a ball valve insertion sensor in pulp & paper stock lines and other difficult applications.
The small cross-section steel housing with epoxy-encapsulated sensor better survives the rigors of direct insertion into dense stock. Larger-diameter sensors are more subject to pressures that can cause breakage during insertion and removal caused by bending of the electrode.
This sensor was originally requested as a replaceable cartridge style. However, cartridges experienced drifting and premature failure due to moisture reaching the BNC fitting on the back of the electrode cartridge. The model 606 single-piece epoxy-encapsulated electrode eliminates the moisture problem and provides long, trouble-free operating life.
For Reliable Measurement in Tough Processes with Maximum Safety
- The strength of 2 cm (¾ inch) diameter stainless steel
- Stainless steel lip preventing blowout
- Ball valve retraction alleviates process interruption during calibration or service
- Sealed leak-free self-pressurizing design
- Shock-mounted pH electrode for greater impact and handling survivability
- Stable circular reference
- Low maintenance plasticized reference slows ion flow for long life in difficult applications
- Easy calibration
- Stainless steel body
- Body options: titanium, hasteloy C
- Automatic temperature compensation available
- IC Controls factory-certified calibration