- Handles pressure up to 2.07 MPa (300 psi); purges dirt, fiber or corrosives
- Isolation chamber protects operators from corrosive or flashing process
- Ball Valve retraction for no process interruption during calibration or service
- Disassembles — replace pH sensor and re-use titanium or stainless steel body and fittings
- Large reference junction with ¾ inch (19 mm) diameter assures reliable operation in most dirty environments
- Cushion-mounted pH electrode to survive harsh impact
- Large reference capacity for long operating life
- Plasticized reference slows ion ingress in difficult applications
The 617 replaceable pH cartridge is constructed from PVDF, with the electrode fully encapsulated for outstanding reliability on applications to 300 PSIG. It fits on a threaded retraction rod to move through the ball valve in/out of the process isolation chamber.
Balanced pressure design reduces the forces necessary for insertion into high pressures. An explosion-proof preamp housing provides a large surface to push against the higher process pressure.
The IC Controls model 617 uses a unique plasticized Ag/AgCl reference half cell featuring a large internal cavity for longer life in routine applications. In addition, IC Controls uses a unique “cushion mounted” pH sensor design. A large, plug-resistant, two-stage junction gives fast response and long life.
In applications with poisoning ions or constantly fluctuating temperature or pressure, the 617 with its plasticized reference internal gives you a solid reference which resists the effects of ion depletion and poisoning.
The 617 is compatible with many existing installation fittings and electrode body configurations.