Process Combination pH or ORP Sensor
The IC Controls model 642 pH sensor (642-4P = ORP sensor) is a low-cost solution to traditional leakage problems associated with submersible pH and ORP sensors.
The IC Controls model 642 pH sensor is a low-cost solution to traditional leakage problems associated with submersible pH sensors. The sensor assembly is designed to work with the electronics package located in a junction box above the liquid level. The assembly is completely encapsulated and comes with a standard 3 meter (10 foot) lead. This setup achieves a reliability not previously associated with submersion pH measurement.
- Rugged body constructed from 2.5 cm (1 inch) schedule 80 pipe
- Cushion-mounted pH electrode resists shocks
- “U” shaped body protects glass tip from breakage during calibration, cleaning and accidental impact.
- Open electrode tip for easy cleaning
- Large 2.5 cm (1 inch) diameter reference junction surrounding pH tip resists plugging and eliminates variations in reading caused by changes in flow direction.