Easy Program Does What You Expect
- Self- and sensor diagnostics
- Fault tolerant
- Output hold during calibration
- Two programmable 4-20 mA for ORP and/or temperature
- Dual programmable alarms with self- and sensor alert
- Optional PID control
- Frequent adjustments by keypad prompts
- Program remembers what you were doing
- No long key sequences
- Instant return to sample display
- Easy to operate
- LCD displays -1999 mV to +1999 mV, temperature, alarm setpoints and calibration status
- Reliable, separately powered and optically isolated output circuit prevents computer interface problems
- Alignment controls hidden, but accessible when needed
- 3-Level security to protect settings
- Durable housing withstands hosing down, survives acid and caustic fumes, humidity, etc.
Use Any Electrode
- Insertion / retractable
Use Any of the Following
- Local digital indication
- 4-20 mA signals
- 4-20 mA PID Control
- Adjustable alarms
- ON-OFF control
The analyzer is 115/230 VAC operated.
IC Controls has incorporated intelligence into the microprocessor analyzers via the IC Net™ Advanced Intelligence Access Program. Measurements such as ORP can be critical to your process and must be strictly monitored and maintained. Analyzer intelligence goes beyond measurement and control; it provides the user with all necessary historical data, including events such as calibration, upsets, diagnostics and more. This information can be communicated for trending or advanced control, even to remote locations. Ultimately, the user has superior control with a competitive advantage.
The analyzer stores the last 12 monthly calibration records for communication or download and even keeps upset records! The last 20 upsets are recorded and date-stamped (ie: out of spec, alarm, power interruptions, etc.) Factors leading to alarm conditions are recalled and for measurement trend hundreds of data points can be accessed at user defined time intervals.
The optional IC Net™ Intelligence Access Program runs in your Windows-based computer using RS485/RS232 and can provide you access to multiple analyzers.
This analyzer supports and communicates diagnostics! Settings can be viewed, functions tested, calibration updated and remote operated from your computer terminal (Note: requires IC Net™ Advanced Intelligence Access Program). An optional Real-Time clock allows accurate tagging of events and duration even through power outages.
Every IC Controls microprocessor analyzer incorporates intelligence that enables advanced process control and the ability to communicate with ease and flexibility – all in one analyzer!